PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING YOUR APPLICATION
It is suggested that you keep this screen open in another tab or window to refer back to if you have questions while filling out your application. It is best complete this on a laptop or desktop computer.
What we help with:
Rent, Electric Bills, Prescriptions, Limited Medical supplies and equipment, Eyeglasses, Diapers, Fans, Bus Passes & Gas, ID & Birth Certificate, Personal Care/Hygiene Supplies.
(**All assistance pending funding available and eligibility)
The Apple Tree Project (Back-to-School Assistance) application is be available in May.
You must live in Northern Denton County (Agency Determines Areas North of Lake Lewisville).
You must have a proven financial crisis.
The bill, lease, etc you are requesting assistance for must be in your name.
Additional requirements may apply depending on type of assistance requesting.
Assistance is by appointment only. Once you have finished your application a staff member/volunteer will contact you by phone or by email. If you do not have a phone please check your email regularly.
How to Apply
1. You must register in the box to the right. (If you have applied online before you can simply login at the top right hand corner with your username and password. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. If you do not remember your information click login & forgot password.)
2. Select the program you are applying for.
3. You must complete each section in the "Checklist" box on the bottom left side of your screen. Click on each one and complete the information requested in each opening. (In the "Contact Info" there is a tab to the top right that will be for your phone number. Please be sure to put your phone number in there so we will be able to contact you.)
4. Each time you finish a section, you must click the red button that says "Mark Section Complete".
5. After you have checked each section complete there will be a "Submit" button on the top left.
If you do not hit the "Mark Section Complete" button on each section, this "Submit" button will not show up and we will not see your application in our system. Once you hit "Submit" you should hear from our staff in 1-2 days. Feel free to call us at 940-565-5479 if you have any questions.
You do not have to complete the "Asset Worksheet" or "Documents" sections. But be sure to still "Mark Section Complete". (These are the only two sections you do not have to complete.)
Interfaith Ministries is a joint civic-ecumenical agency that combines the efforts of local businesses, civic organizations, and faith-based organizations to provide emergency basic needs assistance to the people of Northern Denton County with the goal of helping those people to become self-sufficient. Interfaith is a non-sectarian, non-denominational agency that provides services without regard to race, sex, nationality, or creed.
Find out more: http://www.ifmdenton.org/